A delicious, not too complicated, but very healthy coconut chicken recipe with exciting spices.
Add jasmine rice as a side dish!
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon sliced ginger
- 2 Teaspoons turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Stalk minced lemongrass
- 16 Oz boneless chicken thighs
- Sliced cucumber
- Chopped coriander
- Squeezed lime juice
Chuck the coconut milk, lemongrass, ginger, Sriracha, soy sauce, turmeric, and paprika in a large pot.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Salt the chicken and add to pot.
Cook chicken at simmer for half hour.
Remove chicken and set aside to rest.
When the chicken has cooled off enough, place it in an oven-safe skillet or baking tray.
Broil until top is crispy.
Watch the chicken and make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add some slices of cucumber, coriander, and sprinkle the lime juice.