Simple Recipe For Homemade Kale Chips
Green homemade kale chips are an excellent substitute for mainstream treats like potato chips, chocolate bars and other unhealthy snacks.
Eating kale in the form of chips is a fun way to reap the health benefits of this nutritional powerhouse. And it will take you only 20 minutes to prepare!
Homemade Kale Chips Ingredients
- 10 Kale leaves
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the kale and dry thoroughly
- Cut the kale leaves into small pieces
- Add olive oil and a bit of salt and pepper and stir well
- Place wax paper on a baking tray and evenly spread the kale leaves on it
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and put the tray in the oven
- Bake for 10-12 minutes but leave the oven door slightly open
- Remove the kale and allow it to cool
If you love adding spices and flavors, you can try adding any of the following ingredients into the mixture of olive oil and salt and pepper before baking:
- 2 Tablespoons of squeezed lemon juice or cider vinegar
- Handful of almonds
- 2 Tablespoons of sesame or sunflower seeds
- Pinch of chili peppers
Enjoy these delicious and crispy homemade kale chips!