Vegan Banana Protein Cookies
These vegan banana protein cookies are nut-free, gluten free, egg-free, dairy-free and contain no artificial sweeteners.
All you need is a blender to blend it all together and bake them as cookies. The result is an amazingly irresistible snack to have with your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Banana protein cookies ingredients:
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pea protein
- 1 tablespoon coconut ﬂour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed butter
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup (or honey)
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk or rice milk
- Blend all ingredients together with a handheld blender or strongly-powered fork.
- Bake as cookies on a cookie tray and ﬂatten them with a fork. Then bake at 180 C (356 F) for 30 minutes or until they look golden on top.
- When they are ready, allow them to cool off for a bit, and enjoy!
Hopefully you’ll enjoy this recipe as much as I did, without having to feel guilty about eating cookies!